Material：Wcb ,Ductile iron, Cast iron,etc...
Operation method:Hand wheel,Chain wheel,Square drive nut,Manual bevel gear,Pneumatic cylinder,Hydraulic cylinder,Electric actuator
Pressure: Medium Pressure
Power: Manual, pneumatic, electric, Gear.
Body Material: wcb ,ductile iron, cast iron
Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature
Port Size: DN40-DN600
Working pressure: 0-13bar
Working Temperature: 0 C~225
Knife Gate Valve Model:
The knife gate valve is truly a high performance knife gate valve design. This valve provides zero leakage bi-directional shut-off, has mechanically retained seal, has a compact non-rising stem design, and can be repacked in service under full pressure. The chest and seating areas of the valve are self-cleaning. The reduced chest area, minimal gate arc, and contoured flushing corners in the body prevent jamming by eliminating material build-up in the chest, body and seating area. The gate seals against a combination metal and resilient seat and is guided for the full stroke length of the valve. The top “transverse” seal is repackable while in service under full pressure. The valve is tested and rated for zero leakage (liquid or gas) downstream and to atmosphere.
Compare these unique features:
1. Transverse seal eliminates stuffing box and permits repacking under full pressure and without system shut-down.
2. Mechanically retained resilient seat provides dual metal-to-metal and resilient seating for zero leakage bi-directional shut-off from absolute vacuum to rated valve pressure.
3. Bi-directional design. Gate is guided and supported for smooth operation throughout the entire stroke with flow in both directions.
4. Contoured interior body promotes flushing action to prevent build-up of process media in the seating area.
5. Solid steel or stainless steel top works provide maximum strength to prevent damage due to operator abuse or vibrating conditions.
6. Non-rising stem design saves space and reduces stem nut repair problems.
1. Solid 316 ss cast lugged body
2. 316 ss hard chrome finished gate
3. Aflas seals standard
4. Phenolic Scraper Blades Standard
5. 2”-36” size
6. TAPPI & MSS-SP81 Face-to-face
7. 150 psi CWP design
8. 2”-12” 150 psi shut-off
9. 14”-36” 90 psi shut-off
10. Higher pressure ratings available
11. Other body, gate, scraper and seal materials available
12. All styles of actuators available
It is specifically designed to meet the requirements of tough slurry, chemical and dry material handling applications. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, Pulp Stock, Air Conveyed Fly Ash and Cement, Waste Water, Abrasive Slurry and Sludge. These valves are successfully applied in the Pulp & Paper, Mining, Power, Steel, Municipal, Automotive, Chemical and Bulk Handling Industries. There are applications for the VS product in virtually all industries. It combines rugged construction with time-tested design features found in no other knife gate valve. If you are experiencing knife gate valve failures, try a precision-built Wey Knife Gate Valve. You will wish all of your knife gate valves were Wey High Performance Knife Gate Valves.
Actuator Options Accessories:
Square drive nut
Manual bevel gear